Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter
From the Doctor
Everyone hold on, it is August; aka the season of vacations. Summer has been in full swing. Baseball, tee ball, and softball games, tennis, golfing, disc golf, horseback riding just to name a few activities keeping us all busy.
In fact these activities can take a toll on our health, but with the right care we are seeing many of our members thrive. For example one patient with a bad shoulder that once use to hurt too bad at the end of the summer for disc golf, now feels good, and even seeing improvement in his shoulder strength with chiropractic care. As a result he’s having his best drives ever. We love these stories…
So why do people take vacations?
August is typically a big month for traveling, we are visiting the great outdoors and enjoying our family and friends because for families school’s about to start. And August is often the time for many of us to get away.
The traveling part of summer can prove to be painful for many with the long hours spent sitting in a car, on a plane or both. Sleeping in unusual places like hotel beds, campgrounds, and tent floors, ouch!
We love helping our Chiropractic Solutions family members navigate these painful circumstances. Getting adjusted before your big drive can prove to be a wonderful way to ensure a better vacation. And when we get home after those long flights and drives, adjustments restore the ease of movement to your back, shoulders, and knees.
Family time is priceless. Please spend some time with yours. And be sure to live to your potential taking the best possible care of you and your family.
We appreciate everyone in this practice, we are blessed to take care of some amazing people.
If you have yet to stop in and see us, give us a call or fill out the new patient web form and let’s discover how chiropractic care can support you and your family.
Digestive Enzymes for a Happy Gut
Give your digestive system a little extra love during your vacation, especially with all the carb and calorie heavy
foods we inevitably eat while we are away from home. Multizyme, Zypan, and Enzycore are our three favorite
digestive enzymes, which support the proper breakdown of fats, protein, and carbohydrates and reduce bloating.
Chiropractic Solutions Will be Closed:
Thursday, August 3rd and Friday, August 4th
Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th
Please plan accordingly.
Win a FREE month of yoga at Dragonfly Yoga?
In order to win simply check-in on Facebook at Madison Chiropractic Solutions and each visit check-in earns you one entry in the drawing for a month of yoga. The winner will be drawn live on Facebook on August 31st!
Thank you for spreading the word!
We welcomed many new patients in July and that’s thanks to our Chiropractic Solutions Family spreading the good word. From Gift of Health passes, Facebook engagement, to sharing our blog posts we appreciate the support in helping us achieve our goal for helping more families feel good and live to their potential.
Remember each referral to Chiropractic Solutions receives a gift.
Helping people is our passion. As a gift for sharing our office with a loved one, both you and your referral will receive a $45 credit toward your next visit. Live to your potential and help others do the same.
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil of choice
- 1 poblano chili pepper or green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ¼ cup water
- limes, salsa, lettuce, cabbage and avocado for serving
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in foil stacked in two packages of four. Place tortillas in hot oven to warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add poblano, onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often until the vegetables are softened and beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes. Add chicken, and cook, breaking up into small pieces as it becomes opaque, until the chicken is completely cooked, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, salt and chipotle, and stir to coat until fragrant, 30 to 90 seconds. Add tomato paste and water and stir until the tomato paste is dissolved into the water and it forms a sauce to coat the chicken mixture.
- Serve the chicken in the warm tortillas and top with desired toppings.
Cty Hwy PD/McKee Rd Construction
Below is a map of alternate routes to the clinic, so you can avoid as much of the construction as possible. If you have any questions or need any help, don’t hesitate to contact Chelsea at (608)497-1161.