What does your healthy routine look like?
Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – October 2017
Do you like to win? I LOVE to win. When it comes to health, winning is important because your health affects how a person feels and the quality of their life. Our health affects the people we love. When it comes to health it must be scientific, focused and consistent. To win with our health, our daily routines are our biggest predictor of our ability to get, stay and be healthy. I respect that everyone’s life and responsibilities are different, and yet what we need as humans is remarkably simple.
We all need:
- Nutritious foods – specifically more vegetables.
- Love – life without love. 🙁
- Movement – our bodies and minds crave movement, every day. I love yoga!
- Sleep – early to bed early to rise… this is when our body rebuilds.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit” – Aristotle
Over the years I have noticed some things that separate some families from others. We love when a person chooses chiropractic care. And when the whole family receives chiropractic care as part of their routine and schedule, it makes a world of difference compared to when only one member decides to improve their life chiropracticly.
As you can imagine when the whole family feels better things click better between everyone in the family. Mom or Dad stop focusing on their pain because it’s gone, and now are better able to be present with the kids. Creating a ripple effect of happy kids instead of kids acting out to gain attention.
A pain free family is a happy family so make chiropractic care part of your family’s routine, and as I love to say, “Live to your potential!”.
Smart Silver Advanced Immune Support
Smart Silver is a great natural solution for cold/flu season and nasty bacteria. It can be used externally on the skin to treat cuts, ear infections, and eye infections or internally (~1 tsp) for natural immune support.
Win $75 in Standard Process supplements!
Earn entries in our October drawing for $75 in Standard Process products by doing the following:
- Check-in on Facebook at Madison Chiropractic Solutions – 1 entry
- Online Review – 2 entries
- New Referral – 10 entries
- 1 cup brown basmati rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 butternut squash, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp mild curry paste
- 10 oz. vegetable stock
- 4 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 14 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- small handful coriander(cilantro), chopped
- Cook the rice in boiling salted water, per package instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, and cook the butternut squash for 2-3 mins, until lightly browned. Add the onion and the curry paste and fry for 3-4 mins more.
- Pour in the stock, then cover and simmer for 15-20 mins, or until the squash is tender. Add the tomatoes and chickpeas, then gently cook for 3-4 mins, until the tomatoes slightly soften.
- Remove from heat and stir in the yogurt and coriander(cilantro). Serve with the rice and some wholemeal chapattis if you like.