5 Goals to Start 2018
Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – January 2018
Happy New Year!
What a wonderful time of year to look back at your wins, your losses, and a great time to choose your path for the new year. Wins for us at Chiropractic Solutions included helping more people reach their health goals through Chiropractic care and Nutrition Response Testing (NRT). This year we saw the most patients in one calendar year, which was very flattering and exciting. And with your help of sharing your success we plan to help even more people achieve their health goals in 2018.
One of our missed goals included the ability to transition each of our acute patients to a wellness care plan. When wellness care is not chosen, patient’s problems transition right back to the way they were. Also, some patient’s decided to hold off on starting their care, and they are still living with their pain and frustration and it not only affects them, it affects their family and friends. We want to see EVERYONE achieve their health goals in 2018, so let’s discuss a simple way to write down and achieve those 2018 goals.
The 90-day plan–You have a good idea of what you can actually get done in that timeframe, so your capacity estimations are about right, and yet you can make some very substantial progress towards a big goal. Many successful people use the 90-day plan due to its ease of motivation. Only 90 days becomes the focus vs an entire year, and the long term results they want to accomplish can be broken into three-month chunks. If I may, I will share with you my 90-day plan to improve my health physically, mentally and emotionally; beginning on January 1, 2018 and ending March 31st.
Dr. Matt’s 90-day plan:
- Three yoga classes a week to improve on flexibility and athletic performance (adjusting is physical work, people)
- Have more patience with my children. They deserve it, and they are amazing little girls.
- Buy more organic produce and meat. We buy about 60% organic and that can improve–it is better for us and for the environment.
- Eat and cook more vegetarian. My digestive system loves this; less gas and bloating.
- Get adjusted twice a week. I’ve slacked lately.
This is my plan, feel free to tell me of your plan in the comments below.
Let Chelsea and me know what we can do to help you achieve your goals–we are all in for you to win, and we are here to help support you.
Cod Liver Oil
Cod Liver Oil is essential to be healthy, and it is helpful with muscle endurance, heart health, and brain function. Our bodies need Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which can be found naturally in fish, avocado, flax, hemp, and chia seeds, and some nuts.
Win a Young Living Desert Mist Essential Oil Diffuser!
Earn entries in our January drawing for a Young Living Desert Mist essential oil diffuser by doing the following:
- Check-in on Facebook at Madison Chiropractic Solutions – 1 entry
- Online Review – 2 entries
- New Referral – 10 entries
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Juice of 1 lime (or splash of rice wine vinegar)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Suggested additional spices: fennel, cumin, cardamom, ginger, turmeric, coriander, cayenne pepper
- Break up the cauliflower into large florets, then use your hands to break into very small florets.
- Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high to high heat. Add the coconut oil, then the cauliflower and garlic. Stir the cauliflower around in the pan, allowing it to get very brown in some areas. Cook for 3 minutes, then turn the heat to low.
- Add the coconut aminos, lime juice, and most of the sliced green onions, reserving the rest for serving. Stir and allow to cook for 1 minute, then add additional spices if desired.
- Serve hot in a bowl. Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top and serve with lime wedges.