Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – April 2018
Rejuvenation is the process of looking and feeling younger. As new life springs up, we want you to be ready to take on the backyard, the bushes, the garden, and lawn. Raking, trimming, and pruning are vital for your plants to rejuvenate and be at their best. What will you be doing to rejuvenate your body, mind, and movement this spring?
Looking and feeling younger are synonymous with fluid movement and vitality. We love to see patients achieve the movement that other patients so desperately work to protect. And we love to see the pain and stiffness that was inhibiting their movement disappear.
Often these pains arise because of stored toxins in the body. A detox is a great way to cleanse the system and rejuvenate. The spring is a great time for a detox because our bodies are transitioning between the cold and hot seasons.
Tips to Rejuvenate this Spring:
- Drink more water! You can never have enough, right?
- Put Celtic Sea Salt in your water! The minerals allow the cells to work better.
- Find a cleanse that suits you.
- Get Adjusted! Adjustments are necessary to keep our detoxifying organs working properly.
- Sleep more. When we are sleeping our bodies are recovering.
This month I am excited to interview Vanessa Teff of Optimum Vitality for our April “Live to Your Potential” podcast. Vanessa is an incredible resource regarding nutrition, athletic performance, and woman’s health.
The 21-Day Purification Program
The 21-Day Purification Program supports the whole body’s natural toxin-metabolism processes. The Purification Program kit contains SP Cleanse to purification, SP Green Food for phytonutrients, SP Complete powder for nutritious supplement shakes, and Gastro-Fiber for fiber support. For more information, check out Dr. Matt’s video on the Purification Program!
Win a 60-minute Massage!
Earn entries all of April and May for our May drawing for a 60-minute massage with Will Hayes by doing the following:
- Check-in on Facebook at Madison Chiropractic Solutions – 5 entries
- Online Review – 5 entries
- New Referral – 10 entries
Chiropractic Solutions Will be Closed:
Friday, April 6 – Wednesday, April 11
Please plan accordingly.
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 avocado
- ¼ cup pineapple
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened hemp milk
- Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend on high until smooth and enjoy!