Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – November 2019
Raise Your Vibration and Increase Your Energy!
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, vibration, and frequency.” Nikola Tesla
This year at the Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin Continuing Education Summit, quantum physics and energy were BIG topics. Chronic Fatigue is the most Googled health problem.
Energy is on the mind because our lack of energy and pain have a connection. We are a stressed-out society, and we all know more medications are often over prescribed as the solution. One in four American adults has chronic pain, and one in four has a psychiatric diagnosis, while one in five children has a psychiatric diagnosis. How we are living in relationship to our environment and how we think has changed, and it is hurting us and our children.
When it comes to our health, think in terms of energy and frequency. What do we need to do to protect our energy? What things or activities can improve our energy and health? We are a byproduct of our environment.
Energy draining toxins: Malnutrition, Acid-Alkalaine imbalance, toxic metal overload, hyper protein, low level enzymes, medications, teeth and dental issues, infections, poor digestion, food sensitivities, mold exposure, trauma, alcohol, and vascular damage. People who are energy vampires will drain you, and I encourage you to avoid them or distance yourself as much as possible.
Energy balancing benefactors:
- Get out into the sun and natural light. The body loves light.
- Get out into nature. There is energy and balance to be had in places away from artificial lights, wi-fi, and cell phones.
- Develop a meditation or gratitude practice to project positive energy to the mind and body.
- Surround yourself with high energy or high frequency people who are engaging, loving, dedicated, and fun.
We are joyed to share the love with our people–so go forth, get outside, set down the phone, and enjoy the flow of energy.
Chiropractic Solutions has Moved to Middleton!
Chiropractic Solutions has moved to the Middleton Hills neighborhood. The clinic is located at the intersection of Frank Lloyd Wright Avenue and Glacier Ridge Road, directly behind the Pick N’ Save on Century Avenue. Our new address is 6737 Frank Lloyd Wright Avenue, Middleton, WI 53562.
A few changes to note:
–The clinic now opens at 8am.
–While our old phone number will temporarily continue to work thanks to call forwarding, our phone number has changed with the move to (608)203-6499. Please update your contact information, to ensure we receive your call and messages.
— On Facebook we are now Middleton Chiropractic Solutions to reflect our new home.
Lifestyle Hack – Raise Your Vibration
This month Dr. Matt shares a Lifestyle Hack to help us feel more grounded and increase our energy flow to raise our vibration. This hack is 200x more powerful than walking barefoot outside… in case you missed it, that’s another hack to raise your energy.
Chiropractic Solutions Will be Closed:
Friday, November 15th
Thursday, November 28th & Friday, November 29th (Thanksgiving)
Please plan accordingly.
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Did you know chiropractic care is an eligible medical expense for Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts?
Make sure to use your Flex or HSA before the end of 2019. Those benefits will disappear like our Autumn if not used, so call Chelsea or email the clinic to schedule an appointment or purchase a package of visits.
If you don’t currently have Flex or an HSA this year, insurance enrollment for 2020 is currently open for a lot of companies. Make sure to plan ahead for 2020 by signing up for Flex or an HSA and setting aside some pre-tax dollars.
We are here to help!
- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 3 cans pinto beans/black beans or mix
- 1 lb. of ground beef
- 2 green peppers, de-seeded and diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb. button mushrooms, diced
- 2 T paprika
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 2 T cumin
- 2 T garlic powder
- 2 T Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 T black pepper
- Mix spices together in a small bowl.
- Heat skillet and sprinkle meat with 1/4 of bowl of mixed seasonings.
- Cook ground beef until brown, drain fat. Add meat to chili pot.
- Turn heat to low and add tomatoes (with juice) to meat.
- Drain beans and add to pot.
- Reheat skillet and cook green peppers and onions (5 min).
- Add cooked green peppers and onions to chili pot.
- Add remainder of spices to chili pot
- Add mushrooms and corn to chili pot.
- Mix, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to simmer for 2 hours. Stir every 30 minutes.
- Serve with diced jalapenos, cheese, and sour cream.