Joe Stauffacher from Lymph 4 Life blessed us with his presence for June’s Live to Your Potential podcast . We love Joe and his passion for health, politics, family, and knowledge. We discussed the function of the lymph system is to clean, vitalize, and detoxify the body through the circulation of this fascinating system. This is the most undervalued and underappreciated system that our body has, yet it might be one of the most important.
Fun facts we learned from Joe:
- There is twice as much lymph fluid in the body as blood.
- Eating red fruits and veggies helps the system function more fluidly.
- Movement is vital for the system to move and circulate properly.
- If you pop a blister, that is lymph oozing out.
- If this system is congested, it will negatively affect your health.