Joe Stauffacher from Lymph 4 Life blessed us with his presence for June’s Live to Your Potential podcast . We love Joe and his passion for health, politics, family, and knowledge. We discussed the function of the lymph system is to clean, vitalize, and detoxify the body through the circulation of the lymph.
Fun facts we learned from Joe:
- There is twice as much lymph fluid in the body as blood.
- Eating red fruits and veggies helps the lymph function more fluidly.
- Movement is vital for the lymph to move and circulate properly.
- If you pop a blister, that is lymph oozing out.
- If your lymph is congested, it will negatively affect your health.