Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – December 2019
We Appreciate You!
Thank you for a remarkable year. As a team, we are so thankful to have the blessing of working with you and the ability to share in your story of better health and a better life. Thank you for moving with us and learning a new location and how to navigate the area–we appreciate it. Big business decisions like moving your practice are scary, so it means the world to us to see how our community has adapted, and we are thrilled to see our new community tribe growing.
Chiropractic Solutions Phone Number and Hour Changes
There are a couple of very notable changes that came along with the clinic move of which you need to be aware.
–We have a new phone number! Our new number is (608)203-6499. Please update your contact information, to ensure we receive your calls and messages.
–The clinic now opens at 8am.
— On Facebook we are now Middleton Chiropractic Solutions to reflect our new home.
Lifestyle Hack – Movement
This month’s lifestyle hack is to keep the body moving well and pain free. At Middleton’s Chiropractic Solutions we give patients customized care plans to achieve optimum wellness. Exercises are customized to you, and we love to share the movements that will bring you more ease, less inflammation, and less pain. The strength work we customize for you is vital for you to hold your adjustments, so you have your freedom to move. Yoga classes creates core strength and stability, and it is a wonderful compliment to chiropractic care. Let’s move better and stay healthy as we roll into 2020 🙂
Chiropractic Solutions Will be Closed:
Tuesday, December 24 & Wednesday, December 25 – Christmas Observance
Tuesday, December 31 & Wednesday, January 1 – New Year’s Observance
Please plan accordingly.
Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Did you know chiropractic care is an eligible medical expense for Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts?
Make sure to use your Flex or HSA before the end of 2019. Those benefits will disappear like our Autumn if not used, so call Chelsea or email the clinic to schedule an appointment or purchase a package of visits.
If you don’t currently have Flex or an HSA this year, insurance enrollment for 2020 is currently open for a lot of companies. Make sure to plan ahead for 2020 by signing up for Flex or an HSA and setting aside some pre-tax dollars.
We are here to help!
- 2 acorn squash (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. sweet or hot Italian turkey or chicken sausage
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium red pepper
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package precooked whole-grain brown rice (scant 2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lightly grease microwave-safe large plate; place squash halves, cut sides down, on plate (it’s OK if halves overlap slightly). Cook squash in microwave oven on High 8 to 9 minutes or until fork-tender; set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 15 1/2″ by 10 1/2″ jelly-roll pan with foil. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add sausage and cook until browned, breaking up sausage with side of spoon. With slotted spoon, transfer sausage to large bowl.
- To same skillet, add onion, red pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, stirring occasionally; add to sausage in bowl.
- With spoon, scoop out squash, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell. Add scooped-out squash to bowl with sausage; stir in rice (it is not necessary to heat rice as label directs) and parsley until combined.
- Spoon sausage mixture into squash shells; place in prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.