Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter
From the Doctor
As Dad’s Day is approaching, it is a great time for family to come together and celebrate the life they have had together and to look to the future. The look to the future can seem bleak and scary if someone you love is not healthy, cannot move well, and is worried and depressed that their best days are behind them. Finding help can seem overwhelming at times, particularly when you are looking for help outside of the medical model.
Chiropractic Solutions offers ways to improve dad’s mobility with gentle adjustments to the spine, neck, and knees to help achy, stiff, and sore joints to move better so dad can get out of the easy chair and get back to doing his dad things.
We offer supplements to support damaged ligaments and muscles to help them heal so dad can move and shake with less pain and more confidence.
For June we are offering our Dads a Gift of Health pass, which means their Consultation, Exam, and X-rays (if needed) are complimentary.
Happy Father’s Day!
In celebration of Father’s Day and in our quest to reduce the Milwaukee goiter (Beer Belly, 24 pack, Case) Zypan is digestive enzyme which reduces bloating.
Cod liver oil is for better muscle endurance, improved skin, and heart function.
VA Choice Program
Chiropractic Solutions is now an approved provider through the VA Choice Program! If you are veteran or know a veteran that could benefit from chiropractic care, ask the VA for a referral to see Dr. Matt at Madison Chiropractic Solutions. We are proud to serve our veterans!
- 1 large Portobello mushroom cap
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped shallot
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed fresh parsley
- 1 ¼ pounds 85% to 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground peper
- 8 thin slices manchego or white cheddar cheese
- 4 English muffins, split
- Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and slice avocado, for topping
- Use a spoon to scrape out the gills from the underside of the mushroom cap. Cut the cap into 1-inch pieces and transfer to a food processor. Add the shallot and parsley and pulse until chopped.
- Transfer the mushroom mixture to a large bowl. Add the turkey, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; gently mix with your hands until just combined. Divide into 4 balls, then lightly press into 4-inch-wide, 1-inch-thick patties. Put on a large plate, cover and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Brush the grates with olive oil. Grill the patties, undisturbed, until marked on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes. Give the patties a quarter turn and cook until marked again, 4 to 5 more minutes. Flip the patties and grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 more minutes; top each with 2 slices cheese during the last 3 minutes of cooking and cover with a disposable aluminum pan to melt.
- Toast the English muffins on the grill, then spread with mustard and mayonnaise. Serve the patties on the English muffins; top with avocado.
Cty Hwy PD/McKee Rd Construction
Below is a map of alternate routes to the clinic, so you can avoid as much of the construction as possible. If you have any questions or need any help, don’t hesitate to contact Chelsea at (608)497-1161.