Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – July 2019
What does freedom mean to you?
Sitting Lifestyle Hack
This month’s lifestyle hack is helping people who sit too much on the job. Maybe it’s driving or working at a desk. The body needs to move.
Chiropractic Solutions is Moving
We announced in May that Chiropractic Solutions is moving to Middleton. Larisa and I have been looking for a place for years, and we found exactly what we were looking for in the Middleton Hills neighborhood. The clinic will move in August and will be located on the back side of the Pick N’ Save off Century Ave in Middleton.
The new clinic address will be 6737 Frank Lloyd Wright Avenue. The benefits to you in the new clinic are:
- Closer to the Beltline
- Individual Hydro-massage rooms
We appreciate and love our neighbors and neighborhood here on Muir Field Road; however, our lease has come to an end. After 10 years of business here, we are ready to move into a space we can call our own. We are wishing for a smooth transition and will continue to serve the highest quality chiropractic care in the Madison area.
Chiropractic Solutions Will be Closed:
Thursday, July 18th & Friday, July 19th
Please plan accordingly.
- 8 oz dry rotini pasta (or your favorite grain)
- 1/2 cup red onion slivered
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half and sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup carrots julienned
- 1 corn cob grilled (or frozen corn)
- 1/2 cup radish sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water to stop cooking.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a mason jar and shake well to combine.
- Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Top with additional feta cheese and herbs, if desired.
**Fresh dill and parsley are best, but any fresh herbs are great in this summer pasta salad.