Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – July 2018
Health Independence and Your New Normal
Your health and your family’s health are the greatest predictors of your freedom. Pain, disease, and dysfunction are shackles to be left behind, and how do you break free and stay free from that fascism? The founding fathers and mothers wanted to break free from tyranny and started a revolution.
There is a revolution in health care where the frustrated can find the fix for their pain, disease, and dysfunction. The fix does not come from a pharmaceutical pill or from the crusty old advice to “just live with it.” The revolution has happened and is spreading as there are more visits to alternative practitioners than to traditional medical doctors. In that decision the people have found a way to create their own freedom of movement, freedom from pain, and freedom of mind. You have created this revolution by choosing chiropractic care, and you have chosen your freedom by improving your health and function.
Thank you for joining the Chiropractic Solutions movement and following the path to freedom!
Zypan combines pancreatin, pepsin, and betaine hydrochloride to facilitate healthy digestion. This wonderful digestive enzyme helps break food down better and reduces bloating. Give yourself freedom from heartburn and digestive distress!
Win 4 passes to Noah’s Ark Waterpark!
Earn entries in our July drawing for 4 passes to Noah’s Ark by doing the following:
- Check-in on Facebook at Madison Chiropractic Solutions – 5 entries
- New Referral – 10 entries
- 1 large Portobello mushroom cap
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped shallot
- 3 tablespoons lightly packed fresh parsley
- 1 ¼ pounds 85% to 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 thin slices manchego or white cheddar cheese
- 4 English muffins, split
- Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and slice avocado, for topping
- Use a spoon to scrape out the gills from the underside of the mushroom cap. Cut the cap into 1-inch pieces and transfer to a food processor. Add the shallot and parsley and pulse until chopped.
- Transfer the mushroom mixture to a large bowl. Add the turkey, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; gently mix with your hands until just combined. Divide into 4 balls, then lightly press into 4-inch-wide, 1-inch-thick patties. Put on a large plate, cover and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium. Brush the grates with olive oil. Grill the patties, undisturbed, until marked on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes. Give the patties a quarter turn and cook until marked again, 4 to 5 more minutes. Flip the patties and grill until cooked through, 6 to 7 more minutes; top each with 2 slices cheese during the last 3 minutes of cooking and cover with a disposable aluminum pan to melt.
- Toast the English muffins on the grill, then spread with mustard and mayonnaise. Serve the patties on the English muffins; top with avocado.