Chiropractic Solutions Newsletter – August 2018
Back to School Special Edition – Backpack Check!
From the Doctor
As we near the end of August, many of you are scrambling to get your kids back to school supplies ready. Keeping your children and grandchildren healthy and moving with grace is important to us and that is why you are receiving this backpack check a bonus to you this month. 😊
- Backpacks are to be worn on BOTH shoulders.
- Supportive shoes are advised to keep additional stress off the spine, shoulders, hips, feet, and knees.
- Backpacks should be less than 20% of your student’s weight.
- Take home only the materials you need, to keep the load as light as possible.
- Avoid sending soda in backpack to reduce the weight of the backpack. This will also keep your student from consuming excess sugar or aspartame, both of which can ruin your mood and your health.
Many blessings to you and your family for a wonderful end of summer and beginning of the school year.
Tuna Omega-3 Chewable
With natural orange flavoring, this amazing supplement helps support bone and teeth health, as well as a healthy immune system. It also supports the body’s natural inflammatory response function as it relates to strenuous activity. Tuna Omega-3 Chewables provide support for cognition and emotional balance through DHA, which is important for proper eye and brain development for children.
Chiropractic Solutions Will be Closed:
Monday, September 3 – (Labor Day)
Please plan accordingly.